[GNC] Text Files

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Dec 3 15:27:44 EST 2018

At Mon, 3 Dec 2018 17:43:38 +0000 Gareth Davies <gareth.davies.1 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me why there are a load of text files in the folder I save
> Gnucash to, and can they be safely deleted.

If you mean the .log files, these are transaction logs.  You can delete them
if you are sure your currently saved data file is 100% up-to-date and correct.
Note that there will also be a batch of GnuCash data files, with names
containing the date and time.  These are backup copies of your data file.

> Thanks Gareth

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933