[GNC] How to save Gnucash and Lock file issues

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:18:57 EST 2018

Lorrie,

I am away from my computer right now so I cannot confirm the exact wording,
but it s something like how often to make backups.  I  dont remember the
default. It may be only 5 minutes, I have it set to 30 minutes but I
religiously do manual saves before certain activities such as imports.

My tablet is messing with me, excuse the sloppy writing.

David C