[GNC] Credit cards gone missing

Cliff McDiarmid cliffhanger at gardener.com
Wed Dec 5 11:18:40 EST 2018

   Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 at 10:48 PM

   <[1]cliffhanger at gardener.com> wrote:

   >Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 at 12:48 PM
   >From: "John Ralls" <[2]jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us>
   >To: [3]cliffhanger at gardener.com
   >Cc: [4]gnucash-user at gnucash.org
   >Subject: Re: [GNC] Credit cards gone missing
   > On Dec 4, 2018, at 5:51 PM, [5]cliffhanger at gardener.com wrote:
   >
   > Hi. Why would my credit cards disappear from the accounts list? I
   thought originally it was a filter issue but but that is not the case.
   Under the filter option credit cards is enabled. . Thanks Cliff
   >First guess is that you have 0-balance accounts filtered out and
   you’ve paid off the credit card balance so that it’s 0.

   >Thanks John but it's not that.   I do have the 0-balance a/cs out, but
   I tried reinstating it made no difference.   Anyway balances are not
   zero.  Chance would be a fine thing!

   >Cliff

   >Please remember to copy the list on all replies. “Reply All” works
   well, as does “Reply List” if your mail client provides it.

   Will do

   >OK, take a look at the “Other” tab in the Filter By... dialog and make
   sure that all three boxes are checked.

   Found it.  I'm off top get my head tested.  Liabilities was unchecked!

   Thanks again

   regards Cliff