[GNC] Manint Brach on GitHub

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Dec 5 21:17:53 EST 2018

> On Dec 5, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Stephen M. Butler <kg7je at arrl.net> wrote:
>
> John,
>
> Is the maint branch (3.3-153) the official 3.3 release?
>
> I see that master branch is at 3.3-159.  I presume that is the current work for 3.4.

No, 3.3 is the official 3.3 release. 3.3-153 would be 153 commits after the 3.3 tag. Maint and master are actually at the same level, I just merged maint->master a couple of days ago and I don’t think there have been any commits since. The difference in the release counts is because of the merge commits on master.

We release the stable branch off of maint; master is for development leading to 4.0. We just haven’t had time to do any development for 4.0 yet because we’ve been too busy getting 3.x settled down.

Regards,
John Ralls