[GNC] Fwd: Transfer column gone?

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 11:20:55 EST 2018

Try a double click on the dark line.

On December 6, 2018, at 9:42 PM, Gerry Starnes <gerrystarnes at gmail.com> wrote:

Resending this request. It really is important that I'm able to see and
change the Transfer account assigned! I have closed and re-opened the
account, Tab is still gone. I've tried to grab and stretch the dark line
that now has replaced the Transfer column, but that only enlarges the R
column. I need some assistance, please.

Gerry S