[GNC] Adding custom reports

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 11:22:24 EST 2018

Also, the file name should be "config.user" and not " config.user.txt"

The file *type* should be text.

On December 6, 2018, at 3:45 PM, Christopher Lam <christopher.lck at gmail.com> wrote:

There's some reports about the (gnc-build-userdata-path) part causing
problems.

Try the following instead:
(load (pk (gnc-build-userdata-path "psl-budget.scm")))
(load (pk (gnc-build-userdata-path "my-hello-world-.scm")))

and please report back the tracefile:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile