[GNC] Syncronizarion between desktop and mobile versions

Alfredo Palhares alfredopalhares at protonmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:44:02 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

First of all, I love gnucash, it allowed me to have visibility over my finance,  giving me a better financial life, so a huge thanks.

I recently noticed and tried gnucash on android[1] , and its awesome for entering yoru expenses on the go, you don't have to have receipts in your wallters, this, when you get one. It allowed me to actually keep track of my cash in hand.
But I see there is not  way to keep both syncronized on the. I really wish you keep your gnuscash files on a ownCloud, or even use the PostgreSQL backend.

My question is, how do you guys keep your apps in sync?

Regards,
Alfredo Palhares

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gnucash.android