[GNC] GNU crashes when any Report is selected

Arnie Reeves karndale at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 13:08:19 EST 2018

I use Windows 10 with GNUCash 2.6.19 for home accounting. After 11 months of
perfect use, all reports suddenly fail to open and selecting any report,
including samples or one of my many customised reports (new one for each
month) causes the program to crash. Anyone aware of a fix, or maybe an
upgrade to version 3.3 will solve the problem? I've resisted the update due
to reading many reports of problems with 3.3 and so far 2.2.19 has been
fine. All reports worked fine at last month's home accounting. I only update
at the end of each month.
Thanks, Arnie.