[GNC] Fwd: Transfer column gone?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:57:48 EST 2018

Gerry,

Which of the three responses was the only one you tried?

I personally think John Ralls' has the best chance of working, but as he
stated it is very tricky to get the mouse focus into precisely the right
spot.

If that fails there is another way that requires deleting a file that also
contains info about all your open Gnucash windows and a few other details
that might be hard to replace.

I hope I caught all the changes the Android auto edit did to my reply.

David C