[GNC] Help with Macbook

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 12 23:05:06 EST 2018

After it fails to launch the first time. Try launching it normally.

If that still doesn’t work, have you tried a re-download? Perhaps the original was corrupted.

Failing that, search the list here for issues relating to MacOS Gatekeeper. Generally, this should not be an issue, but mileage may vary.

You can also try launching GnuCash from the command line and seeing what, if any, errors or messages get sent back to you when the app fails to open. You might also find a crash report in Console, but more than likely if it generated one, you’d have seen it pop up on-screen.

Perhaps one of the devs here can assist further. That’s all I have, sorry.

Also, *please* copy the list on all replies so others can benefit and/or assist in the discussion. The developers here can’t help if they don’t see your replies.

Regards,
Adrien