[GNC] Reconciling different periods?

Phil Hays phil_hays at ieee.org
Thu Dec 13 15:40:05 EST 2018

Adrien,

Not always true that I have the same data as the bank/credit card
company. Many transactions are scheduled or otherwise entered. These
should match what was downloaded. They don't always do so, usually
because something changed or because I made an error.

I'm using a weekly statement generated by a download of transactions at
the time of the download. I don't care about monthly statements because
I use a week for accounting, not a month.

Phil Hays