[GNC] Reconciling different periods?

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 14 23:37:36 EST 2018

Steve,

One way to locate entries like that is to open the reconcile window. Any unreconciled transactions before the start of
the current period being reconciled will normally appear at the start of the list on the reconciliation page which can
help loacting  some finger trouble entries.  These are usually in date order initially.  I had an entry by accident last
year which somehow was entered with 2015 as the year which showed up easily this way. The hard part is then verifying
that it wasn't a 2015 transaction.

David