[GNC] How To Handle Prepayments

Tom Balaban tbalabanjr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:37:13 EST 2018

Many thanks Adrien.

I think your explanation works except for a minor detail, after the
initial payment is exhausted all payments are after the fact.

Each month I submit a report of participant count for the prior month.
They will then send me a bill for the amount due.

I don't think there is anything prepaid regarding these subsequent
payments so I'm pretty sure I can just expense them.

Best,
Tom