[GNC] New User-Chase Bank Problems

Michael Mantei mantei64 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 01:16:51 EST 2018

I copied an old entry from the OFX LOG. I am using APPVER 2700 and have
the exact same issue.  I've check my messages with Chase, and there
aren't any. I don't know that anything is actually being sent to them.
I've been with Chase for 4 years and have used Quicken with them the
whole time.  I've never been charged to connect, that I can recall. It's
always just worked.

Thanks for the feedback anyways.

Mike