[GNC] GnuCash wiki

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 17 10:03:08 EST 2018

Hi,

The issue was that we had a ~2-3 hour power outage that started around
10:30pm which took out my network immediately and then the servers
shortly thereafter when the UPSes died.  The power came back around
12:30am, but I was already asleep and dealt with stragling services when
I woke up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-derek