[GNC] Fixing bad Bayesian data

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:31:32 EST 2018

Thanks.

Seems like none of these solutions will work if your data is stored as a
.gnucash file, they only work with .xml files.

Is there a way to convert this?

Is the Bayesian matching applied to entries that are corrected in the
account editor, or is it only applied to entries made in the importer?

I am somewhat comfortable with the bleeding edge, but, when is the
release of version 4 expected?