[GNC] TGR -DNUX [GNUCash] Problem with P&L and Balance sheet

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Wed Dec 19 19:51:59 EST 2018

On 12/19/18 7:59 AM, Tom Reynolds wrote:
> I have used GNUCash for a number of years (currently Version: 3.2
> Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24) on windows 10). Both P&L and Balance Sheet
> for period 2017-01-01 thru 2017-12-31 show ZERO and show no
> accounts.All transacctions in USD and Locale has been set to default
> USD... this problem also existed before upgrading to this version.
> Can anyone advise me?
>
> Tom Reynolds

Which Balance Sheet are you using?  The Eguile version?

And is it Profit & Loss or Income Statement?

For these, once the report is up showing nothing, click on the Options
menu item and look at the various setup entries to see if they all look
reasonable.

  * Are the correct accounts selected in the Accounts tab.
  * In the Commodities tab, is the report set to US$
  * Check the other tabs and their options (show hidden, show zero
    balance, etc)
  * Did you "Close" the books at year end and are you excluding those
    entries in the reports

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com