[GNC] Data entry problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 20 11:36:04 EST 2018

There are some known bugs dealing with input and selection. Check Bugzilla.

In the meantime, can you click out of that cell, then back into it and edit as needed? At the least you should be able to select the entire incorrect entry and re-enter it correctly even if the delete or backspace keys do not work.

Regards,
Adrien