[GNC] Data entry problem

Andrew Clark ajfclark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:35:07 EST 2018

I have weird input issues too on Debian buster, especially around selecting
text. ctrl-a doesn't select all the text in a field for instance.

aclark at discus 0 ~ $ gnucash --version
GnuCash 3.3
Build ID:  3.3+ (2018-09-29)

Gnome shell is version 3.30.1-2.

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 10:27, Sebastian Di Mateo <daffy at intelligencia.com>
wrote:

> Still present on 3.3+ (2018-09-29) Fedora 29 KDE
>
> --Seba
> @meneldur
>

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 8:19 PM avigrant at juno.com <avigrant at juno.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry.  I am using Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24) on a HP Laptop using
> > Windows 10.

Cheers,

Andrew.