[GNC] report filtering

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:56:46 EST 2018

Paul,

If all the transactions are in only one account, start your Edit > Find
>Number > Contains ... or  Edit > Find > Number > Matches Regex ...
operation from that account register.  If they are in several accounts,
start your Edit > Find >Number > Contains ... or  Edit > Find > Number >
Matches Regex ... operation from the Accounts window.  Then before running
the transaction report use View > Filter By... to limit the date range to
the period that you desire.

David C