[GNC] .deb package

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 21 14:39:41 EST 2018

Note that for most users "maint" is the main-line branch. Master is for development of the next major release and once we get going on that (we've been too busy swatting bugs) it will be quite unstable. While we welcome testing as we work--indeed, the more testing the better--we must caution against using a master build on your production data. Not only is it possible that a serious bug might cause data loss it's also possible, even likely, that master will write data that isn't compatible with the current stable release.

Regards,
John Ralls