[GNC] Getting the date order in a report ?

Finbar Mahon mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Mon Dec 24 05:47:54 EST 2018

Hello, this is not urgent, just so I don't forget.

I am trying to print a listing of salary payments for the year.

I have selected the description for the transaction report and the data
I want appears, fine.

However the dates are random, typically the output is date, the
description, the amount, but the sequence of the dates is all over the
place.

I've looked through and selected the various options I think I need but
cannot find a way of getting things in date order.

Ideas?

Thanks, and best wishes of the season, Barry