[GNC] Help on Installation of Gnucash-Mac Version

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Mon Dec 24 14:04:35 EST 2018

On 12/23/18 3:24 PM, MNT wrote:
> During the importing of a QIF (Quicken) file, after taking all the steps, in the final step that I click “Start Import” the import stops halfway and shows “Failed Import” and a message says the “there was an error”?  Any idea what I should do to complete the import.  I am using a Mac version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Moe

Moe,

I'm not a Mac user so can't help much.  However, I know that those who
have Mac experience will want to know which version of GnC you have and
the version of your Mac O/S.

In addition, can you find the log file (have to check the wiki for where
it is located for your setup) and see if there are any additional
messages there.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM