[GNC] Backspace key stops working

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Dec 28 22:17:24 EST 2018

> On Dec 28, 2018, at 4:49 PM, Ethan Swint <eswint at vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Just encountered this bug/feature again - the backspace key stops working, only in Gnucash, and Gnucash must be restarted to restore the functionality. I remember encountering this pre-Gnucash 3.
>
> Anyone else encountered this, or have an idea what might be triggering this behavior?

It’s been reported by a few users over the years, but never with enough detail to figure the problem out or for developers to reproduce it. If you can find a way to reliably cause it to happen, even if only on your own computer, and describe it thoroughly and precisely we might be able to isolate the problem.

Regards,
John Ralls