[GNC] Backspace key stops working

Sun Dec 30 09:25:54 EST 2018

Ok, I digged a bit more and found the following behavior:

- In the register go to the accounts field and type the first letter of an existing account
- the accounts picker comes up.
- select the account.
- Select any other input field

Now it’s messed up:

- hitting Right, Left or the CMD key selects to everything after the first letter.
- Right and left do nothing any more.
- Trying to select another position with the mouse does initially seem to work. But as soon as you want to do something you are back to the previous selection

If you typed more in step one, the selection will start after the length of your input before selecting the account from the picker.

HTH

Gruß,
Christoph