[GNC] [GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.3 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 30 15:17:06 EST 2018

Thomas,

Try this:

Open the folder where you installed GnuCash (/Applications is the default)

Right-click GnuCash.app and choose Open.

You should be prompted to confirm you want to open the file downloaded from the internet.

The app will start to open, but then stop.

Now, still in the installation folder, double left-click GnuCash.app to start it. It should open and appear in the dock where you can lock it.

If this still does not work, you may have other issues.

Regards,
Adrien