[GNC] My emails are not appearing on gnucash-user at gnucash.org list.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 30 15:27:40 EST 2018

DaveW,

Your messages *do* appear on the list: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-December/thread.html

Look near the bottom of the page.

Receiving a copy of your own messages is a mailman user preference you can change. Personally, I prefer not to receive copies of my own posts as they are in my ’sent’ folder already and my mail client threads them in where they belong as part of the conversation. If I received copies, I’d have them twice. (unless I chose never to keep copies of my own sent messages in general)

Regards,
Adrien