[GNC] Import qif does not remember account allocation.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Dec 31 01:44:04 EST 2018

DaveW,

As noted earlier, receiving copies of your own messages is a preference you can set. It defaults to ’no’ because many people keep copies of their own sent mail, thus our mail clients thread our sent messages into the conversation where they belong. (when using thread or conversation view features of mail clients, otherwise a check of the ’sent’ folder will show it.) If you either don’t keep your own sent mail, or want to get another copy from the list anyway, simply log in to mailman and set that preference.

If you just occasionally want to make sure one of your postings made it to the list, you can check the web archive and see it there.

If your message fails at the server level, you’ll get a bounce message.

If it is held for moderation, (such as accidentally sending from a different account) you’ll get an automated reply to that effect.

Regards,
Adrien