[GNC] Adding an exchange to the list of exchanges

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 22:53:07 EST 2018

I am not at my computer to verify, but I understand that this field is a simple text field with a combo box drop down based on prior entries.  In other words, you can type your own entry into the field.
David T.

  On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 8:50, David Cousens<davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:   Hi,
GnuCash v 3.4. I am trying to add a stock account for shares traded on the
ASX from the Select Security dialog in the New Account dialog. ASX does not
appear in the list of exchanges. Is it possible to add exchanges to the
list? If so how and where? I have tried using the Price editor but can't
find a way of adding other exchanges.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens