[GNC] Tutorial for moving stock between accounts?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:09:31 EST 2018

I forgot to mention that if the value has changed at the time of the 'in
kind' transfer from the original value in the source account, then it is
necessary to account for a profit or loss to the source account in the
pseudo-sale transaction and to assign the new value to the new account in
the pseudo-purchase transaction.

David C[arlson]