In which account are Invoice customer balances posted

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:54:41 EST 2018

Roger,

I’m not an Outlook user, but I thought by default the program works that way. If you select the text you want to reply to then hit your reply-all/reply-list button it should quote only what you have selected. If not, check under Preferences > Compose. (not sure what menu that is in)

After getting that far, copy and paste the subject line from the quote into your subject to replace the standard ‘digest’ subject line and all should be good.

Unless a message is really something private, be sure to always copy or send to the list. Someone else may learn from the exchange, or better for you, some Outlook user out there might be able to provide precise help in this regard.

Regards,
Adrien