filter by transfer account?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:57:27 EST 2018

I think that the only choice would be to start in the account that you want
to be your base for the filter then do ctrl-F and select the criteria All
Accounts = <Whatever account(s) you are looking for>.  So, for example, to
find transfers from Bank1 to Cash you would start in Bank1 and select
Ctrl-F , select All Accounts from under Description, then select Cash from
the account list.

Crude but I just tried it and it works.

David C