Need help with opening my Gnucash software

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 22:04:23 EST 2018

Lorrie,

>From the forward slashes I surmise that you are using GnuCash on an Apple
device which has a strange (at least to Linux or Windows users) way to find
files.

That said, I think that once you get to that error you can click on File>
Open > then seach the directory to find your file.  I doubt that you
actually named it I'm balance, so I do not know where that came from. The
spell checker renamed your filename in my previous sentence and experience
tells me that it will be impossible to correct.

David C