How to edit and post 'duplicate' customer invoice?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Feb 3 13:51:14 EST 2018

Op zaterdag 3 februari 2018 19:33:44 CET schreef Fran_3:
>  Geert,
> Your suggestion worked. Thank you !

Glad you got that sorted :)

> Question: If you should not use "duplicate" transaction while looking at the
> A/R register... I wonder why they don't disable the "Duplicate" icon at the
> top of the register or the one in the Transactions > Duplicated drop down
> menu?

It was late yesterday evening when I wrote my reply and your observation
crossed my mind today as well. I think this is a valid usability bug that
should get fixed eventually.

Can I ask you to file a bug report for this in bugzilla [1] ? That way the
issue won't get lost.

Thanks!

Geert

[1] Refer to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla to learn how to use