Transaction downloads from PNC

Snarky Email snarkyemail at gmx.com
Sat Feb 3 14:46:27 EST 2018

   I have been using Quicken for years and want to move to gnucash.  I
   have followed all the documentation/recommendations for setting up OFX
   but seem to have hit a snag.  When I try to pull down accounts, I get a
   dialog like this:
   14:42:35 Retrieving SSL certificate
   14:42:35 Connecting to server...
   14:42:35 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
   14:42:35 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-128-GCM:AEAD
   14:42:35 Signer not found
   14:42:35 Certificate is not trusted
   14:42:35 Connected.
   14:42:35 Disconnected.
   14:42:35 Connection ok, certificate probably received
   14:42:35 Operation finished, you can now close this window.
   Anyone know how to remedy this problem (Certificate is not trusted)?
   As I mentioned, I can download fine with Quicken, so I know my accounts
   are configured for downloading.
   Thank you for any assistance!