Entering Budget Values

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 17:40:03 EST 2018

Bruce,

I think you are looking at a report and not the budget. Be sure to go to
Action > Budget. It should prompt you for a budget name and then you get to
set your time periods. After that you should be looking at a ‘spreadsheet’
like screen with your accounts on the left and your periods on the top with
four summary lines on the bottom. There are no grid lines at least that I
see on a Mac or on Linux.

Regards,
Adrien