getting it working properly

Joanna Howells studio at joannahowells.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 05:51:35 EST 2018

Hi and Thanks for reading!
I installed gnucash but it clearly wasn't happy, I think because I
hadn't disabled my security, it didn't have access to my folders. I
uninstalled and reinstalled with antivirus disabled.  working better but
still some problems.  First it didn't behave as described in tutuorial.
There should be some getting started tutorial box (I can't remember the
terminology on that) but it didn't appear.

More seriously I started to get to terms with it, making a test set of
accounts and when I try to make an invoice I have a few problems.
First, I can't select Terms.  On the 'New Invoice' box, there appears to
be a drop down menu, but there is only 'None' available.  How do I set
terms?

Second, can I customise the invoice at all?  At present it has no info
about who is sending the invoice etc.  Is this purely down to  printing
it onto an already printed notepaper?

Third: what about emailing the invoice out?  What I really want to do is
have the invoice looking like I want (within limits, of course, I'm
happy with very simple format, but that has my details on), and then
email that out directly.  Is that possible?

many thanks for reading!