Creating and Posting an Invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:55:20 EST 2018

That’s the same account.

Accounts Receivable is a Current Asset account. That is what the invoice posts to. (other than the chosen Income account)

In order to increase the balance, you post a debit to it.

If you want to increase an Asset or an Expense, you debit the account.

If you want to increase Income, Liabilities or Equity, you credit the respective account.

Regards,
Adrien