Upgrade, 2.4 to 2.6 creates problems

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Feb 6 11:42:40 EST 2018

Indeed, 2.6.1 had several problems. But it sounds possible that there’s something amiss with your file that 2.4 lets slide while 2.6 chokes. If 2.6.5 won’t load it, open a bug and attach the trace file [1] to it.

Regards,
John Ralls

[1] https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile>