Scheduled Transactions

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:02:13 EST 2018

On 6 February 2018 at 16:52, Dennis West <dcwest01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I first started with Gnucash recently, I imported a rather large QIF
> file.  All the accounts appear to have imported correctly but I can't find
> any sign of transactions that were "scheduled" in Quicken.  Am I correct in
> assuming that scheduled transactions are not part of the import process and
> will have to be created new in Gnucash?

Do you mean the schedule of transactions in the future that have not
actually been entered yet?  If so then yes you will have to setup the
schedule again.  Any transactions from the schedule that have actually been
entered should be there.

Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Scheduled Transaction Editor

Colin