Cash Flow View

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
Wed Feb 7 08:36:04 EST 2018

On 2/6/2018 11:56 AM, Sean Ford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does GnuCash include a "cash flow" view, i.e., a simple line showing
> projected balance over time based on recurring expenses and income?
>
> Thank you!
  Are you asking whether gnucash can produce cash flow reports?

I am seeing a lot of questions about whether gnucash includes various
"views". With the context making me suspect that what is meant is "can
gnucash show me this WITHOUT my having to run the reports?"

Users new to gnucash should probably take a look at all of the reports
that are included, see what they do under their various report options.
You actually have to look as in some cases the name of the report could
be misleading (example: "Income Statement" isn't just income but what is
otherwise known as "Profit and Loss", Statement of Revenues and
Expenses, etc.)

Michael D Novack