mailing list

Graham Jacks grahamjacks at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 7 16:42:54 EST 2018

A few days ago I asked you a question about GnuCash, as I was wondering whether to start using it.   Since then I seem to have been put on your mailing list, and have been seeing a lot of  email messages about issues related to GnuCash which mean nothing to me.

After studying GnuCash, I don’t think it would be the program/app/system that I need, so could I ask you to take me off the mailing list?

I will delete the messages that have already arrived.

Best wishes, Graham Jacks