2.7.4 install

Michael mjchurchil at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 20:03:44 EST 2018

Hello all, I haven't seen much about 2.7.4, so maybe this is not the
place.  Anyway I was able to install on linux using cmake (first time
for me).  Went reasonably well given all.  It worked! Used yahoo as json
for quotes as the financial data file is set up that way.  Overall,
seems to be a lag when bringing up a new view or resizing windows, etc
and to be somewhat slower loading the XML datafile.  On trying SQLite
says no back end, even though earlier versions worked on this machine.
Seem to have lost my tax item selections.  Otherwise, on a quick look,
seems quite good for a beta version.  Thanks for your efforts.  Mike