How to Manually Track a Collection of Stocks & Stuff Combined into a Single Share

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:28:46 EST 2018

If you want to create a fictional stock and manually enter prices from time
to time that is easy.

Just use the security editor and invent a name and symbol, possibly under
the group called Fund.  Do not set an online quote source.  Then manually
use the price editor to enter prices for whatever dates you like.

David C