RFP: Generic Comparison Report

Dennis West dcwest01 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:57:06 EST 2018

If you're going to the trouble, it might be nice to enable subtotals
within a report.  We use a report that shows all the income each year
from about 20-30 vendors.  It would be nice to show subtotals by vendor
as well as the grand total for the year.

I know - I'm trying to piggyback on someone else's question and you
work.  I hope that's OK.

Dennis