Installation

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Feb 12 14:12:34 EST 2018

Hello,

I believe that simply having a different (configurable) directory for
backups would ease the confusion of a lot of new users (and lessen the time
spend answering those question.)

While probably not the best long term solution (especially when we get to a
database backend,) I bet it's a fairly easy update that would help.

Michael

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 10:45 AM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com