Retracting posted invoice without removing transactions

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Feb 12 15:43:10 EST 2018

I believe one way to do this is to create a credit note.

You can do so most easily by selecting the bad invoice and then choose Duplicate Invoice. The window that pops up will allow you to select credit note to create such a note that will "undo" the invoice.

Regards,
Geert

--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.
Sent from my smartphone. Please excuse my brevity.