Template for GST India

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:18:11 EST 2018

Thanks to all involved! I adjusted the PR for both branches. So the
template will be in GnuCash 2.6.20 and 2.7.5.

Because the language is english (en), but the region is India (IN) you
will see it if you run
$ LANG=en_IN gnucash

But you can choose another language for the surface of the program if
you start it e.g. with
$ LANGUAGE=hi LANG=en_IN gnucash

Some of you might prefer one of the following values for LANUAGE:
as, brx, doi, gu, kn, kok, kok at latin, ks, mai, mni, mni at bengali, mr, ne,
ta, te, ur.

For details about LANG* see
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings

Regards