Installation

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:46:03 EST 2018

I would support the idea of the log and backup files being in a
subdirectory named using the accounts file name as a seed, so for example
myaccounts.gnucash.archive or maybe for those windows users who have
problems with file extensions not being shown myaccounts_gnucash_archive.
Something like that anyway. I think that would reduce the likelihood of
users accidentally opening backup files instead of the main accounts file,
which is something we hear of here regularly. Also it would allow the
accounts file to be placed on the desktop which is something some users
seem to like doing.

Colin