inventory management examples or links

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 06:10:32 EST 2018

Bert,

I posted some more replies in the original thread containing various inventory related transaction examples and suggested accounts.

Let me know if you need anything specific that isn’t covered and I’ll see what I can do.

Really, these are just basic accounting entries for a retail business that you can find in any standard accounting text book, or online.

There’s nothing special about them with regards to Gnucash.

Regards,
Adrien